hey carl is this one of your customers I DID NOT READ IT ALL I WAS JUST WONDERING I hope you are doing well and keep in touch my friend

hello6 you will find here a tight knit and very close band of friends and installers and business owners we have many of many of years of experience in this business and we always pass on great knowledge and very helpful knowledge but we will never stab ourselves or our manufactors in the back because we work very hard everyday to take care of our customers and we support our manufactors because they take care of there dealers.

So as i said earlier i hope you find what you need and I hope you do the right thing and get a dealer in your area to take care of you the customer has to realize that the installer takes responsibility for the equipment and your needs and if you decided to play phone man than as carl and i have said you eat your warranty or pay for us to go from port to port to repair your issue that you decided to creat on your own plus you have to realize the loss of business and loss of use from your mistake by playing phone man that is my opinion on this matter and I am sure if you call frank at phone suite he will tell you all about your account and dealers in your area as dealers we have to register all sales and that is also time that we take to take care of our clients and that is time that the customer does not realize have a great night sundance is the best

Jules B Chauvin
J & K Telecom LLC.
101 Parkwest Drive Ste 4
West Monroe, LA. 71291
(318)582-2515