Sorry, I didn't see a few of these posts and the questions that were presented to me. For the record, the bank is a Carrier Access I. The T1 service I have is a full T1. The lines are all voice with no allocation for data. The lines consist of 40 DID numbers. The telco says that they are using the wink start protocol. As far as I know I am also. At least that is how I set the DIP switches. I purchased the bank on E-Bay and am actively trying to get a manual. If not I am sure I can grab one from a reseller. As far as ringing, I think there is an adapter for that. I'm not sure but I could certainly use it right now. I did actually nearly puchase a RHINO bank but I decided to run with this one because of cost concerns. Actually, to tell the truth there wasn't a Rhino bank of e-bay and I decided against it. I also think I do have the signalling down, I am still actively trying to send a call across the T1 through the bank and to my standard POTS line phone. As usual, I will stay glued to the forum for further posts.

Thank you all so much,
I totally could not do any of this without the help and advice I have found here.