To answer "justbill's" question. Yes, I'm saying that when a call comes in it hits the IVR then if a caller desires they can be transferred out of the system by pressing "0" or some such. The calls I would anticipate would be transferred off premises. Probably remote workers and field branches. If I need vacant lines to do transferring with, I have no problem in not filling the entire set of 24 lines. Instead, I could allocate a couple of lines just for transferring. Since it is the weekend and I cannot call XO, I don't know if 3 way calling is available on my lines. If it is, then the transfer method I need to use will work ok. I think. Additionally, I would perhaps want to transfer a call or two inside the system. How would I transfer a call inside the system? What I mean is, could I transfer a call from one T1 line number to another? Is there a code for that or something? Like a caller calls in, I pick up the phone and say "One moment, I'll transfer you." Could I keep the caller on the line and then dial something like *89 and access an empty T1 line and make another call?