Having been a Tadiran and ESI dealer for 15 years I cannot for the life of me see how you come to that conclusion. You must not have a good Tadiran demo kit then. ESI is feature lite in comparison to Tadiran..and multi site networking you have to be kidding me. The ARS on the ESI is a frigging joke and a 911 nightmare. Is the ESI a good system...hell ya. IS it comparable to the Tadiran?..hell no. Tadiran beats it cold in VOIP, NETWORKING, SCALEBILITY, RELIABILITY, ACD APPS (Call Center), VOICEMAIL (the WICMC blows away the ESI). Sorry you have had issue with the ICE but then again the ICE really isn't a Tadiran product even though it was re-branded. I have issues with Tadiran that I won't go into here but I can safely say the ESI isn't in the same league or class as the Tadiran by far. If it was we wouldn't be selling other systems. If one system could do it all and do it well at a good price everyone would probably be selling that system. We carry ESI, NEC and Tadiran for very good and important reasons. My ESI customers LOVE their systems because they are correct for THEIR apps. The same with Tadiran and NEC.

We stepped away from the ICE after what I saw were GLARING issues and they were not adressing it.