Hey guys! My question was about the Emerald, but the problem is corrected.

My company is only authorized to resell the Emerald and have tried to gain access to the Coral products, but have been denied by the RSM. I have worked on the Coral product since 97'. I have customers up and down my state with Coral's and they love the product. Numerous attempts to Tadiran's RSM have fallen on deaf ears to have us become authorized resellers. Since 97' up until this very day I "toot" Tadiran's prowess, but years of building relationship and putting our clients first has gone a long way. Needless to say, my company's value added services and our precision focus on execution is paying off. We are in the process of replacing our legacy Tadiran client database ( we probably have as much Tadiran clients than the authorized resellers, if not more and probably know more about the system than the resellers do out here) with today's VoIP solutions.

I don't know what is going on with Tadiran's management, but VP Grindy left and now Bregman. My take is that the end user's true voice have been forgotten or ignored, but that is only my opinion.