IF you notice on the Tadiran website, the new CEO for the US division is actual in Israel. Ron was in New York. That could only mean they are doing some damage control from the Bregman years. By no means does that represent the company is in trouble. I think the best thing Tadiran could do is move out of Port West. They were doing just fine in Florida. I could understand wanting to get your company around the heartbeat of the economy but with all the technology in the world today it really doesn't matter where your company headquarters is located in my opinion. Caltech, I can certainly feel your pain. The RSM you have in your area is not the smartest that Tadiran has. I tried many times to try and work for Tadiran in the past few years but I don't understand their logic. When Tadiran was in Florida their Tech Support was TOP notch.. Now most of the guys in Tech support have to put you on hold and ask someone else. Alot of the guys never really dealt with the Coral product before going to work in Tech Support. That to me doesn't make sense, but hey what do I know, I've just been working feverishly on this product for over 10 years now. Hopefully since they had a change in the Tech Support Management as well, the Tech Support will get better. One of the things I dont understand is how Tadiran could not want to help CalTech's company in becoming a dealer when his customer base is largely Tadiran. I know some will say, " well, we are only getting half the story". CalTech and I have talked about this many times on the phone and to me it is an in-justice to him and his company.