Mars,

what kind of problems are you having? i just sold my 1ST Emerald w/UCMC and have yet to deploy. i really do like the coral product, but we are not authorized to resale and have been trying to get authorized for almost 2 years yet we are trying to show our dedication to tadiran and their products by promoting the emerald solution inwhich we are authorized, but key systems are not the core essence of our core business community. i have worked on the coral products since 97'. our rsm in non responsive and at this point of time i am wondering is tadiran really worth the trouble and my rsm (?) for one and foremost: does the end user voice mean anything...in my experience no (contact to discuss), secondly...it seems that the government side is the entity keeping things afloat. when do you just move on? i sincerely have tried to get tadiran and the (ah) rsm to help me help them generate revenue and gain mkt share in CA (BIG BUSINESS ARENA), but have been ignored. there seems to be problems happening at tadiran i don't know because i am not truly invloved, but some of you others may be. please enlighten me to what is going on and should i just discontinue my efforts to become a coral dealer and/or are there better solution out there?