Sorry, late to the conversation, but I have a few customers with this exact set-up on the 1100 and 2100 with the SoundStation's and it works fine using the built-in Conference on the system. There is no need for hookflash or codes.

Set up your conference groups in 20-34 with passwords, conference length, etc.

Set up the group number in 11-19

Local users on MLT or SLT will just dial the conference group number, enter the password and they are connected.

Remote users can call in and enter the conference group number, enter the password and they are connected. I have a couple of systems that have DID's I have just forwarded to the conference so all they have to enter is the password. Multiple users, it works great. If they have analog lines and experience dB loss (which I have not come across), you can increase the conference gain in 14-01-04 and 05, but I think that only effects if it is done via phone and not the conference group.

If you are only going to have a single conference room, you can set-up the bridge button on the Polycom to automatically dial the extension and password with a single press of the soft button. Otherwise, you can set up each room in the phonebook and they would select it from the list.

Last edited by cswroe; 11/20/20 08:41 AM.