Originally Posted by cswroe
Check the COS at 20-13-46 for that SLT. That should be enabled to use the internal Conference Group. If those are all in COS 1 then that will also fix the MLT issue calling the Conference Group. I did not even know that was there until I looked in the manual trying to figure out why it is not working for you. Seems like the previous tech turned and disabled a lot of stuff.

The other way will work too, just more buttons to press.

As far as the DTMF, you could try re-doing the line calibration in 90-68-01tio to see if that helps. I am not sure what issue you are experiencing. There are some settings in 80-xx regarding that, I have never had to change from the default.

Ok, I checked 20-13-46 and the Remote Conference block is checked.

I looked for 90-68-01 but it does not exist. Typo??

As for the DTMF issue. It seems that the numbers entered into the Polycom is not what is transmitted.
At first I tried to dial out to my home number. I pressed the phone button (dial tone) 9 (dial tone) 717-XXX-XXXX
Received a recording saying that I need dial a 1 before the area code. So I tried again thinking that the local
CO area may need a 1 first. So I pressed the phone button (dial tone) 9 (dial tone) 1-717-XXX-XXXX
To my surprise the person on the line said. "9-1-1 Do you have an emergency??"
CRAP!!! Made my apologies and wished her a good day.

I had other issues from a busy, to dead air, etc. At one point I connected direct to a CO Line and dialed out
and it worked as it should. So as I said before it seems the DTMF on the SLT Port is out of sync or something.

It seems there are adjustments in 10-09 84-34 84-36 84-37 But, I feel that making any changes may
cause other bad things to happen. Don't want to go there!!!

Thanks for the any insight.

Les