Originally Posted by ABLE1
Hello cswroe,

So after the office closed today I was on site and connected the Polycom SoundStation 2W.

Unit connected to the base and I got a dial tone. I pressed a 9 and got the second dial tone.

I then dialed my home number and................................ well lets just say it would not ring properly.

I tried several times with several results. I concluded that the DTMF through the SLT port is
somewhat incompatible. I connected to their Fax Line and dialed the same number and it
rang through just fine as it should.

Moving on to the conference call set up. As you suggested from the Polycom I entered the
Conference Group Number of 401 (default) 11-19 and password 1111 (default) 20-34
Extension 111 rang and went to speaker phone. ?????

Then from Ext 104 I pressed Speaker and 401 and got a busy then 1111 and still busy.

I double checked the programming for 11-19 and 20-34 and they are still default to 401 and 1111

So I am thinking I am missing a keystroke some where.

Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks,

Les

Check 11-19 again. As far as I know, the default is blank and 401 would be in the system numbering plan. Depending on the system, try using a number that would be more in line with that location. If it is a small system, remove 190 from the extensions numbering in 11-02 and put that in at 11-19.

Last edited by cswroe; 12/02/20 09:42 AM.