Originally Posted by ABLE1
Ok cswroe,

Today, I connected the Polycom to the SLT port Ext 181.

I tried the suggested dialing 190 but all I got was a fast busy. Pressing the Passcode of 1111 just rang Ext. 111

I then from an extension phone dialed 181, took a bit but the Polycom rang and I answered by
pressing the phone button on the unit to answer the call.

Then on the extension phone the display showed CONF I pressed the button under it.

I then picked a CO line and dialed my home number and my wife answered.

Then on the extension phone the display showed ADD I pressed the button under it.

I then pressed the Speaker button and dialed another Extension phone.

That phone rang and I answered it.

Then the first extension phone showed ADD and I pressed the button under it.

Then on first extension phone the display showed BEGIN I pressed the button under it.

Then all parties were connected in a Conference Call.

It took a while to run through the steps to get it to work. A wrong key press and had to start over.

So I think the above will work. Do you see a flaw in the process??

As always I hope the above will help others faced with a similar challenge.

Let me know your thoughts. Also would like to know your thoughts on the DTMF question.

Thanks for the assist.

Les

Check the COS at 20-13-46 for that SLT. That should be enabled to use the internal Conference Group. If those are all in COS 1 then that will also fix the MLT issue calling the Conference Group. I did not even know that was there until I looked in the manual trying to figure out why it is not working for you. Seems like the previous tech turned and disabled a lot of stuff.

The other way will work too, just more buttons to press.

As far as the DTMF, you could try re-doing the line calibration in 90-68-01tio to see if that helps. I am not sure what issue you are experiencing. There are some settings in 80-xx regarding that, I have never had to change from the default.

Last edited by cswroe; 12/03/20 04:52 PM.