This past week I moved a clients office to a new location. On Friday afternoon I went into their network closet and shut down the phone system and their network hardware and removed it all (taking careful notes of the wiring). Sunday I went to the new office (phone system was in my van in the meantime) and started installing everything. When we power on the phone system it cycles through, I plugged in a monitor and see one spot where it shows an Invalid Board ID (right after the AXXESS Entry Point Driver is booted - think it is version 6.2 maybe 8.2)

Anyway, the boot continues, and then hangs on a message that it is disabling the lamp on x207 (it disables on several other extensions before this one).

I'm hoping someone can direct me to some things to try to get this phone system functional again. They are considering just pulling it all out and going with a basic 4-line phone setup, and they are a small office so that would probably be fine, but I hate to have a job I worked on non-functional. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I did attempt to log into the system through a browser (using the IP address I see assigned to the phone system). And it comes up with a username/password prompt, but I have no idea what those may be. Most likely defaults, but if anyone can send me a DM or email with options to try I'd appreciate that as well. Because it replies with this I am assuming the system is mostly online, just something that became scrambled (or a card faulted during the move?) Possibly batteries were not sufficient to maintain some settings?

Thanks in advance, hopefully someone has some suggestions to lead me in a direction towards a solution.

Greg

Greg Hicks
Tekamba Computers, LLC
[email protected]