I am being told that we cannot see slips in the 5E and I mean as it's not an available PM in the 5E. I don't know much about the 5E so I cannot comment further. Same thing goes for the dacs. I am told that slips don't show up in the PMs on the dacs. Really helpfull, I know.

We are seeing the slips at the customer location in the integrated voice and data unit that is out there. It is NOT voice over ip. This unit acts as a miniature dacs and allows us to map x channels for voice to a 66block and x channels for data to a router card.

And Kyle, regarding your question. We did something like that. We took a duplicate of the device that is at the customer prem and set it up in our lab here. We then took the T1 at the dacs level and remapped it to the device in the lab. It showed no slips. So in this case, it goes 5E to Titan and then Titan to device in lab. No errors. I don't recall if a tberd was in the middle watching both directions for this test though but since it showed no errors we simply moved on.

Again, I can't thank everyone enough for trying to help. You guys are a great bunch.