Has anyone one out there ever had an out of box failure on the 4TRM where all the CO lines ring in with Phantom calls?

I did a new install on Weds and everything went smooth until all 4 co lines started ringing in randomly with phantom calls, it goes in cycles in that it will work fine for awhile and then boom, it will go nuts ringing in.

AT&T is the provider and they had trouble on their lines which they thought they cleared Thursday evening, I stopped at the customer site this morning to check in and as soon as I walked in the lines flipped out again, so I was back on the phone with AT&T, the tech came out and couldn’t find any trouble and then he came out again with a crew because I called and told him that now line 3 was dead, the last thing they did at 4pm was to work on an aerial splice that had a frigging beehive in it, they got all 4 lines working again but at 4:30 I get a call from the customer screaming that the lines are flipping out again and if it's not fixed by 10am Monday morning that I need to pull the switch out and he'll find somebody else etc. also the you say it's them and they say it's you thing (not a happy call) while they were working on their end during the day I was trying to trouble shoot on the switch side.

NOTE: During all this time you could dial out and receive legitimate calls no problem except when all the co lines decided to ring in. I pulled line 3 from the 7100 this afternoon until they repaired it because it was dead on the LEC side but still had battery on it and that seem to quiet the problem down, but who knows anymore.

The 7100 is on a new UPS and I have it grounded to an I beam which is cemented into the floor of the warehouse, I swapped the UNI cards but I didn't have another 4TRM in stock and it was too late to get one shipped here by Monday, so I’m going back first thing Monday with a DCS Compact and if need be hook it up temporarily and see what happens.

I apologize for the long post but I am seriously at a WTF moment.

Mark