Hey Bunnie, thanks for hanging in there : )

I've been thinking about the 7100 in parallel with the single lines and I intend on trying that tomorrow BUT! what if attaching the SL sets prevent the trouble from happening and if so, why? The reason I bring this up is because I had the 7100 CO's in parallel with the compact CO's and it never blinked in 4+ hours of watching it, it didn't act up again until the 7100 had the 4 CO lines all to itself, unless of course I'm just having so much over the top freaking bad luck and timing with this.

I think what may be helpful is to compare the measurements the I took yesterday at the site and take the same measurements in parallel while it's still attached to the Compact to see if there is any significant drop in any of the readings.

I was also thinking of:
1) remounting the 7100 & feeding the 4 CO's directly into it. "nothing in Parallel"
2) keep the customer on the Compact keysets.
3) feed the 4 analog ports of the 7100 into the trunk ports of the Compact and program so trunk 701 rings Analog 209 rings etc.
4)program the 4 7100 analogs with immediate off hook select EX: 209 grabs 701 210 grabs 702 etc. So while the customer works off the Compact, hopefully they won't notice the difference and if need be I'd just need to swing the 4 CO's back into the Compact. That should also take the 7100's 2 DLM's out of the equation somewhat.
5)This involves a "Flux Capacitor" which I haven't fully worked out yet.

if it's a Provider Problem: In a perfect world I could say AaHA! see it's them, gimme money : ) but I think in reality especially since the Compact works fine there, the best I can hope for is to figure out the cause, eliminate it and then resign myself to the fact that I'm going to take a major butt whooping in labor time and just slink away...Oh and seek mental health therapy.