No, I'm sorry if it read that way. I'm not blaming the customer at all, I'm just getting very frustrated.

I installed the Filters yesterday on the 7100 that I ordered and watched the calls for over an hour, but just as I was driving away the customer called my cell and said it was flaking out again, so I went back inside and did the following:

1) connected 4 SL sets in parallel with the 7100 to see if the phones would ring when the switch flipped and they didn't

2) Disconnected and shorted the main # after 30-45 minutes all the lines lit up at the same time.

3) I did the same on the 3rd line, same thing. Even the lines that didn't have a CO connected would ring. I also moved the lines around on the TRM ports. I didn't do lines 2 and 4 because they were closing.

I ended up putting them back on the compact and the trouble went away.

I called the line tech for AT&T and he was going to talk to his supervisor about putting chokes on their side but I haven't heard anything back yet.

I'm also going to try another MP10 when that arrives and see what happens. The only thing left after that is the cabinet.

I used the 7100 at my place for over a week and not once did I see this trouble happen, so logic says that it's coming from their lines but I'm not sure of anything anymore.