I just copied and pasted your suggestions to my desktop : )

I did the test for bleed over last week with my toner and really couldn't hear much, that was when AT&T was working on their problems.

when the 3rd line went dead on Friday "after" they worked on it, I did monitor it with my butt set and I could hear cross ringing and then they got DT back on it and said everything was okey dokey on their end.

The major stumbling block to all this as far as shooting the trouble goes is that I can't bring the lines down or the customer flips so I have to try and do it without causing then any down time, I asked him tonight if he would let me stay there after hours and I would let myself out and he said sorry I can't do that.

I'd like to go in there on a Saturday when they're closed and let the switch go nuts until I figured it out, which I may ask to do but I don't think he'll go for it, that's why I'm going to try splitting the DT to both switches in the morning and Hope the the 7100 flips but doesn't effect the compact. my luck hasn't been too good lately though, maybe better luck tomorrow.

I really appreciate all the feedback, thanks