I have a bunch of 66 blocks with dual 50 pin female Amphenol connectors, where there's one on each side.

For a project I'm doing, it'd sure make my life easier if I had a few of these, but with 4 connectors (two on each side), where I assume the pair on each side is wired in parallel, where the two sides can be bused together with bridge clips.

Even 3 AMP connectors would work, if two of the three were wired in parallel. This would at least provide a way to chain blocks together easily, while leaving the third AMP connector available for "programming" with bridge clips.

A 66 block with 3 or more AMP connectors wired up seem to be rare beasts to acquire, but I know I've seen them before, both in the wild, and in scrap yards.

So two questions:

A) Is there a good source for these, or if recommending particular suppliers is bad, perhaps the proper search terminology for these. I've tried "66 block 4 amphenol connectors", and variations for the connectors, including "rj21", "telco", "50 pin", etc. There seems to be no standard way for distributors to name these connections.

B) Is there a clever way to "easily" use what I have (66 blocks with dual AMP connectors), but without having to punch a lot of wires between blocks. I'd prefer to use cables with the 50 pin connectors to "chain" the blocks together, instead of punching a lot of wires.

PS. If curious what this is for, it's for R&D and debugging a 1A2 circuit board I've been working on, a single board that can do most of what e.g. a 511A KSU can do; 2 RJ11 connectors in, 4 AMP connectors out. Features include an intercom and touchtone extension buzzing. Fun project, spent a few years on-and-off on it. Trying to wrap it up.