Just an update regarding the 1a2 board project; I've made a website for it now:
https://seriss.com/people/erco/1a2-multiline-board/

It' has a few more details, including a circuit description. I'll be adding to this page as time allows.

Currently I've only documented the REV B board, which works fine, but I want to add a few features for the PowerDSine ring generator module, so that it doesn't receive power until ringing is needed.

I found the PowerDSine modules run a little warm even when idle, so to keep power use down while the system is idle, I plan in REV C to provide a couple of extra terminals to supply switched 12V/GND to power the PowerDSine only during the presence of ringing.

I'm also in the process of seeing if I can convert the board over to some different software so that the boards can be printed by other, more cost effective board printing companies, as the software I'm using now, great as it is, is locked in to a particular printing company, which does a great job, but is a bit expensive for small board runs. Doing this conversion may take some time, and therefore REV C may take a while to print up. I have it laid out already, but find the cost a bit prohibitive to make another run using that company.