I mostly asked because I have a pile of old rotary keysets in beautiful condition, and with VoIP and everything else changing the rules about how phone lines are supposed to work, they are getting harder and harder to use. Sure, I could put them behind my Partner system since that has a pulse to tone converter built in, but where's the fun in that? I have managed to discover that the Grandstream HT series ATA's will support rotary dialing. They are fricken finicky though. They really want 10 PPS(IPS) do or die. Some of my rotary phones work with them, some don't. Someday when I have patience I'll make a jig to connect my phones to my O-scope to measure them and adjust them... To be completely fair, probably 90% of my wired phone usage is the Partner 18D sitting on my desk. My main contacts and a pizza joint are all programmed to the buttons, along with the contact closure that I wired to the garage door openers. People come to the house and text "HERE" (which I friggen hate) and I just smash the button to open the door and let them in.

Some may call it lazy....

I call it efficient.