Nice job, although I can't see any commercial market beyond collectors and hobbyists.

What amazes me is that you are able to have a "one of" board made for prototype purposes at reasonable cost? Back in the stone age when I was doing stuff like that I had to draft my layout by hand on mylar with stick-on tapes and pre-made pads for the components. Original was 3:1 which was photo reduced to a 1:1 negative. That was used to mask a copper clad PC board that had a photo sensitive coating over the copper. After exposure to UV light you wash the board in a solvent that removes the coating where it wasn't exposed to the light. Then you placed the board in an etching solution that ate away the unprotected copper leaving the traces. After that you cut and drilled the board then you were ready to stuff it.

There was PC board design software available but it was very expensive and as you can imagine slow on the 286 machines we had back then. We've come a long way.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.