Dear Jweaks,
Hello and thanks for posting. I'm the site moderator Barbara Clements, President of Auditel Inc. a telecom expense management and recovery company www.auditelinc.com. There are lots of great people on this forum and we will all be happy to give you some good advice. If you'd like to call my office I'd be happy to give you more options via phone 1-800-473-5655 or email me directly [email protected].

First I want to mention that it is great that you took an interest in your telephone bills
and the charges you are paying monthly including usage.

Your options of service depend on the providers in your area the main LEC or Regional Bell Operating Company (RBOC) versus the CLEC or ILEC. I will explain this more in detail via phone.

Plans to look for vary depending on the carrier you choose. I would consider plans that give no monthly minimums (or low minimums that you will certainly meet monthly). Another thing to consider is full minute increments versus six second increments. Sounds like you may have the full minute billing with high cpm (cost per minute). You also want to consider getting low initial billing increments. This is the minimum call that you will be billed for each time you connect to a caller.

Our company doesn't sell products so we can give you unbiassed feedback. I'm sure you will get lots of great feedback on this forum too.

I look forward to talking with you soon and to viewing feedback from this forum.

All the best,

Barbara Clements
President

Auditel Inc.
www.auditelinc.com
[email protected]
Colorado office: 719-689-5953
Orlando office: 800-473-5655