I told you our board was the best with top notch experts in telecom! They gave accurate, solid advice that comes from experience.

I recommend to do the following:

First fax Auditel www.auditelinc.com some pages first four from your bill 719-689-2175. I will do a free consultation with you after reviewing them or:

Call Verizon
Make sure you don't have any contracts with them on this first.
If no contracts in place, get them to reduce your current long distance rates to incremental billing and lower cost per minute. This will help you no matter what... as long as you don't sign or give a verbal approval to a term or contract. Ask for month to month rates for now.

Also ask for no minimum flat fees for the long distance usage. If you don't pay a minimum flat fee it is best - if low flat fee gives you a reduction in cost per minute then calculate the usage based upon your current minutes and multiply by the new cost per minute to ensure you will exceed minimum fee by at least 25%.

Ask what their best rate is for your hunting lines separate from your dsl service. Ask how much the cost is for single lines.

You currently have five business lines
with three in hunting (from what I can gather in your write up without viewing the actual bill).

Ask Verizon each number you are billed for and write them down. Hunting and then single lines. Then dial each of them from another line on the system or from a cell to ensure they all work properly.

Next you need to test the hunting. After checking to ensure all phone lines work properly then make sure you need all three in hunting. Are there ever times when you have three calls come in at once? If so you may need to have a traffic study completed to see if you are missing callers.

What are you using the other two lines for?
Make sure you are using them since you are being billed for them or consider reducing your lines to number needed.

The data fees could be for internet usage. Do you use Verizon to connect to the web?

Hope this helps and good luck to you!

Kind Regards

Barbara Clements
President

Auditel Inc.
www.auditelinc.com
[email protected]
Colorado office: 719-689-5953
Orlando office: 800-473-5655