Hi Bill,

I must have worded that wrong. Here's how it is going.

We have AT&T as our LD carrier right now - Bell South is going to be our new LD carrier. BS wanted to know if we were AMI or BZ8blah blah blah - and also if we were super frame or extended super frame.

I called AT&T to ask them and the CSR lady told me she had no information to that effect. All she could tell me was that we had 24 channels and they were all voice. I, too, found this hard to accept, but I figured I could get the info from my PV (previous vendor) contact (he knows everyhting ;>))and sure enough, he was able to tell me what we had.

So, you think that BS or AT&T should have been able to help me? One thing I was extremely curious about was that AT&T sub-contracts their work to BS, so why wouldn't BS already know this. I mentioned this to the Sales Rep but she said it was our Vendor that would be able to give me this info. Needless to say, I have been frustrated with all parties here. Seems like they should have known this, but anyway, I retrieved this info FOR THEM.

Thanks for your reply. If you have any comments/suggestions regarding this, I would certainly appreciate hearing back from you.

Now I am waiting for BS to do whatever it is they have to do to switch the circuits. Boy, I sure hope everything goes OK. We have incoming 800's on those lines and it is important that they are working lines at all times (sales). Thanks again!