Hi JustBill!

Wellllllllll, I'm trying to be diplomatic until AT&T calls me with the framing format and line coding (hee hee). I asked the Representative if I could speak the the BS Tech, but she wants me to ask her any and all questions first; then if she can't answer them, SHE will ask the Tech - (because we are in a pre-install status, so she says). Sooooooo, I asked her if the BS Tech did testing with a T-Berd analyzer - I'm waiting for her response.

You see, you guys make me look like I really know what I'm talking about now. LOL! Thanks so much - I appreciate it more than you will ever know.

I realize that the Kentrox would be one or the other but I was hoping it would be the Model that only did the D4 AMI ;>(. I know I still have a 50-50 chance of being right.

Just to add to all this, I called AT&T to ask the frame formatting, etc. questions. I called the Customer Service main number. Menu after menu, options after options, I finally got a girl who said I needed Maintenance - she gave me the Maintenance number and then proceeded to transfer me. Menu after menu, option after option, I finally got a "person". She told me that I had the wrong department - she said she was in Collections. I verified the number and sure enough it was the number the girl told me would be Maintenance. I got a little "ugly" so she stayed with me until she connected me to another party. That party said I needed Trouble/Repair and she flipped me into another menu/option thingy. Again, menu after menu, option after option, I finally reached a lady who took the questions and said someone would be back to me in a couple of hours with the answer. It's already been five hours and still no call.

The time it took for me to complete the call and finally ask my question to the proper person: 45 MINUTES!!!!!!!

I might add that this is not just AT&T - seems like every number I call these days is the same way. Last Monday, I was on the phone for 1 hour and 10 minutes and finally reached the proper person to address my insurance question to. I can't take much more - LOL!

Thanks Bill - have a great day!