LOL!! I'm so sorry about your name, No Name Yet - Not a Member Yet????? Where did that come from?? ;>(

OK, when I go to work tomorrow, I will look on the F screen and tell you what it says. I know there are SLI's listed but I can't remember what else.

I'm feeling a little humble tonight . . . . my son-in-law did his MIL (MOI) a favor and came in to check out the equipment for me. He works for another carrier (wireless). I was asking him questions last night when they came over to my house - he told me that he would come by and look everything over for me. Here is what he found.

First he looked at the AT&T T1 box on the wall and noted the lights and saw that it was programmed or configured as ESF and AMI which he said was a first for him - said he doesn't remember seeing a combo like that before. Then he checked SB T1 box and noted the lights set at SF AMI - He said all he thinks that now needs to be done is call BS and tell them to change their coding to the ESF framing format and then everything should work just fine. Makes sense. . .we'll see. ;>)

When you asked me if I had two T1 cards I really didn't know how to answer that. I picture a card to be what's in the cabinet and I know that we have 1 T1 card in there. I was looking at the original PO from Executone today and I noticed that they have listed a T1 kit (I am thinking that the T1 kit is the card in the slot in the cabinet and the Kentrox configured somehow as the interface). MAYBE??? I wasn't there for the first few weeks when the system was purchased but came in to the picture shortly thereafter. Of course, no one shared any of this information with me - then the head Engineer retired and there I was trying to steward the day to day problems - might say I did a pretty good job in spite of not knowing very much. ;>) Back in those days, we did have a maintenance contract for the first couple of years, but when the cost of that sky-rocketed to $11,000 a year, we decided not to renew and by that time, after watching the Vendor do his thing when he was called in, I became pretty savy.

Gosh, I seem to be rambling. . . . I better quit for now. If you still want to know what the F screen shows, I will be more than happy to tell you. I guess there are so many different ways to configure a PBX - I am amazed at how much I've learned through this thread.

Can't thank everyone enough . . .