Nice. I am an old 1A2 guy myself. I worked on them, and now I play with them. I worked on a 1A2 system that had approx 12,000 phones. The wiring arrangement for the 1035 dial adjunct should be the same for a 564 as it is for a 565. The internal line key is different, but the network/handset/dial connections are the same. The switchhook wires may (are) different, but comparing the BSP's for both, side by side, will allow you to see the differences. The 564 MIGHT not have the necessary transfer contact to allow the SPKRPHN to get switched on/off. I will check into that issue.

The original date can be found stamped on the side of the network.

I will see what varistor would be the proper replacement for the one called out in the BSP. You may be able to use one from the receiver unit of a G handset. I will check for you.

In return for all this exceptional kindness on my part, I would like us to stay in touch, so that when I see something interesting on www.Ebay.de (such as the afore-mentioned PAX's by T-N), I might impose upon you, at my expense of course, to accept and re-ship some items that I just can't live without.

I presently own a brand-new, old stock, T-N 15-2 PAX, and I'm looking for a 1-10 (single link, ten station) one.

Arthur P. Bloom
"30 years of faithful service...15 years on hold"