Some highlights of newcomers to the collection:

WE 565 Pink - this one will require a lot of color restoration and fading removal on the front side - and Nothern Telecom/ITT light gray don’t know their numbering - analog of 564.

[Linked Image from s18.postimg.org]

Some of the colored sets from 2565 series:

Chocolate Brown ITT 2564 with matching color brown Precision Components 4A Speakerphone. Base of the set will be changed to WE 2565 to accommodate speakerphone service. Unfortunately PC-108A loudspeaker was cracked on the way to me. Will have to figure out how to restore the missing corner piece of plastic. I’m crying, still... it was such a luck to find both parts in different places almost at the same time and in non-cracked condition. But long way did its work.

Finally have an ivory 4A from WE and a 2565 body with original design (transparent) faceplate. Very nice looking combination.

I call this phone “Richard Nixon”, hope you know why. Though Richard Nixon never had 4A speakerphone in his Oval Office.

Cherry Red WE 2851. This was difficult to find, though it is WE factory paintwork. But all in all well done. I saw recently a similar model in Aqua Blue, but that was sold for crazy money.

And finally now I can open a branch office of Bell System - the logo is ready